|Born||1955 (age 63–64)|
|Residence||Manhattan, New York|
|Education||Northwestern University School of Law (JD)|
Stony Brook University (BAS)
|Occupation||Chief Executive Officer, IMAX Corporation|
Richard L. Gelfond (born July 1955) is the chief executive of IMAX Corporation. An investment banker, Gelfond and business partner Bradley Wechsler acquired IMAX Corporation in 1994, with Gelfond serving as Executive Director and Vice Chairman. In 1996, he become co-CEO, later becoming CEO in April 2009.
- McNary, Dave (15 November 2016). "Imax Board Extends CEO Richard Gelfond's Contract to 2019".
- Mendelson, Scott. "Interview: IMAX CEO Richard Gelfond Talks Virtual Reality".
- "Stony Brook University - Features - IMAX CEO Richard Gelfond Shares Entrepreneurial Expertise at Alma Mater". www.stonybrook.edu.
- Rooney, Kate (16 May 2016). "From i-banking to Imax: CEO on why flexibility is the key to success".
- Piper-Shimizu, Stephane (2017-09-26). "Richard Gelfond". Variety. Retrieved 2018-07-03.
- "Richard Lewis Gelfond: Executive Profile & Biography - Bloomberg". www.bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2018-10-31.
|This article about a chief executive from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|