|Education||University of New South Wales|
|Occupation||Entrepreneur and Business and Financial Commentator|
|Known for||Business, Media presenting, Publisher and Financial Adviser|
|Children||Marty Switzer and Alex Switzer|
|Relatives||Jess Blanch and Renee Carl|
Peter Switzer is an Australian business and financial commentator, radio and television presenter, lecturer, and author.
Switzer founded his own company The Switzer Group which has since grown into three diverse businesses involving media, financial services and investment management . Switzer also runs and is a contributor to self-titled website Switzer Daily, which boasts a number of contributors including media colleagues David Speers, Janine Perrett and Steve Price.
Switzer has also been a lecturer in economics at the University of New South Wales. He also hosted pre-recorded interviews which are available on the Qantas in-flight entertainment system for over a decade.
- Who's afraid of the GST? (1998) (Prentice Hall) ISBN 978-0-72481-266-0
- Small Business Start-up Guide : Secrets for Success (2002) (Allen & Unwin) ISBN 978-1-86508-644-6
- Join the Rich Club (2019) (RUSSH Media) ISBN 9780648551102
- "Board: Halidan". Halidon. Retrieved 11 June 2016.
- "The Experts". Switzer.com.au. Retrieved 11 June 2016.
- "Connect - Sky News Team". Archived from the original on 11 June 2016. Retrieved 11 June 2016.
- "QANTAS RADIO – Talking Business with Peter Switzer 2006". Phone Names. December 2006. Retrieved 11 June 2016.
- Peter Switzer Switzer Financial Planning
- "Who's Afraid of the Gst?". Book Depository. Retrieved 11 June 2016.
- "Small Business Start-up Guide : Secrets for Success". Book Depository. Retrieved 11 June 2016.