The following page lists some power stations in Norway. Norway produces a total of 13,570 MW for power consumption. For traction current, see Electric power supply system of railways in Norway.
|Mongstad Power Station||Mongstad||280||Natural Gas||Phased out at the end of 2018|
|Kårstø Power Station||Kårstø||420||Natural Gas||Decommissioned in 2016|
|Tjeldbergodden Reserve Power Station||Tjeldbergodden||150||Natural Gas||Not in Use|
- Electricity sector in Norway
- Energy in Norway
- List of power stations in Europe
- List of largest power stations in the world
- "Kaggefoss". The Norwegian Water Resources and Energy Directorate. Retrieved 2019-10-18.
- "Ramfoss". The Norwegian Water Resources and Energy Directorate. Retrieved 2019-10-18.