List of hospitals in North Korea includes the following:
- Ponghwa Clinic, Sinwŏn-dong, Potonggang-guyok, Pyongyang; opened in 1971
- Pyongyang General Hospital, Pyongyang, scheduled to open in 2020
- Pyongyang Maternity Hospital
- Pyongyang Red Cross Hospital
- Pyongyang Medical College Hospital
- Pyongyang City Hospital One
- Kim Man Yu Hospital
- Ryugyong General Ophthalmic Hospital (November 2016)
- Okryu Children's Hospital (October 2013)
- Ryugyong Dental Hospital (October 2013)
- Koryo Medicine Genral Hospital (April 2001)
- Worden, Robert L. (21 April 2011). North Korea: A Country Study: A Country Study. Government Printing Office. p. 128. ISBN 978-0-16-088278-4.
- Williams, Martyn (3 April 2020). "Construction Progressing Rapidly at the Pyongyang General Hospital". 38 North. Retrieved 17 April 2020.
- Corfield, Justin (2014). Historical Dictionary of Pyongyang. London: Anthem Press. p. 177. ISBN 978-1-78308-341-1.
- History of Neurosurgery in Democratic People's Republic of Korea
- Photo of Pyongyang Medical College Hospital
- Korea. Pyongyang: Foreign Languages Publishing House (North Korea) . 2021. pp. 38–46.