This is a list of railway stations in Switzerland located at an elevation over 1,200 metres above sea level. Switzerland includes most of the highest railways of Europe and therefore also includes its highest railway stations, both underground and open-air, on dead-end rail and on rail crossing. With the notable exception of the region of Graubünden, where are some of the highest European towns connected to railways, most of these stations are on railways that primarily carry tourists and are not used by commuters.
In the list are indicated the elevation, municipality, canton, railway and nearest location, inhabited or not.
For a list of the highest railways, see List of mountain railways in Switzerland. Note that this list does not include funicular nor any cable transport related facilities. For a list of funiculars, see List of funiculars in Switzerland. For a list of aerial tramways, see List of aerial tramways in Switzerland.
- Rail transport in Switzerland
- List of funiculars in Switzerland
- List of buildings and structures in Switzerland above 3000 m
- List of highest railway stations in Europe
- The term "town" refers here to urban areas with a significant population. Other higher railway stations may be connected to several buildings such as restaurants or hotels.
- Adhesion and standard gauge railways
- Swisstopo topographic maps