The following is a list of centenarians – specifically, people who became famous as jurists and practitioners of law – known for reasons other than their longevity. For more lists, see lists of centenarians.
|Smilja Avramov||1918–2018||100||Serbian academic, authority and educator in international law|
|Sampson Salter Blowers||1742–1842||100||Canadian defence attorney representing the soldiers accused after the Boston Massacre|
|William Augustus Bootle||1902–2005||102||American attorney and District Judge of the Middle District of Georgia|
|Marie-Thérèse Bourquin||1916–2018||102||Belgian lawyer|
|Wesley E. Brown||1907–2012||104||American district court judge|
|Joseph Burke||1888–1990||101||American judge|
|Melville Henry Cane||1879–1980||100||American lawyer and poet|
|Jean Murrell Capers||1913–2017||104||American educator, judge and politician|
|Arnold Wilson Cowen||1905–2007||101||American lawyer and judge|
|Thomas Simpson Crawford||1875–1976||100||Australian lawyer and politician|
|Tom Denning, Baron Denning||1899–1999||100||English Master of the Rolls|
|Edgar Fay||1908–2009||101||British judge|
|Ben Ferencz||1920–||101||Hungarian-Romanian-born American lawyer and last Nuremberg War Crimes tribunal prosecutor|
|John Gabbert||1909–2013||104||American judge|
|Maurice Gaffney||1916–2016||100||Irish barrister|
|Samuel Hazard Gillespie Jr.||1910–2011||100||American counsel|
|Nico Gunzburg||1882–1984||101||Belgian lawyer and criminologist|
|Trevor Henry||1902–2007||105||New Zealand justice on the Supreme Court of New Zealand|
|Oliver Hill||1907–2007||100||American lawyer and civil rights activist|
|Henry Hu||1920-||101||Hong Kong barrister|
|V. R. Krishna Iyer||1914–2014||100||Indian judge and minister|
|Charles Wycliffe Joiner||1916–2017||101||American judge|
|Irving Kanarek||1920–2020||100||American defence attorney representing Charles Manson and "The Onion Field" killer|
|Alan King-Hamilton||1904–2010||105||British judge|
|George N. Leighton||1912–2018||105||American judge|
|Rush Limbaugh Sr.||1891–1996||104||American lawyer and grandfather of Rush Limbaugh |
|Ludwig Martin||1909–2010||100||German lawyer and Attorney General|
|Harold Medina||1888–1990||102||American lawyer, teacher and judge|
|Frederick M. Nicholas||1920-||100||American lawyer|
|L. Welch Pogue||1899–2003||103||American aviation attorney|
|Jack Pope||1913–2017||103||American judge, attorney, author and legal scholar; Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Texas|
|Carlos P. Scovil||1804–1904||100||American assemblyman, New York state senator and county judge|
|Donald Seawell||1912–2015||103||American lawyer|
|Sir Hartley Shawcross||1902–2003||101||British barrister and politician; lead British prosecutor at the Nuremberg Trials|
|Randolph W. Thrower||1913–2014||100||American attorney|
|Arthur L. Thurlow||1913–2020||107||Canadian judge and politician|
|Lawrence Walsh||1912–2014||102||American lawyer; 4th United States Deputy Attorney General|
|Marion Yorck von Wartenburg||1904–2007||102||German lawyer, jurist, judge, World War II resistance fighter and author|
|Roland Weyl||1919–2021||102||French lawyer and French Resistance militant|
|Samuel Williston||1861–1963||101||American lawyer and law professor|
|Joseph William Woodrough||1873–1977||104||American judge|
- "100. rođendan profesorke Avramov, skup na Pravnom FOTO". B92.net (in Serbian). Retrieved 2018-03-29.
- Dictionary of Canadian Biography: BLOWERS, SAMPSON SALTER
- The New York Times: William A. Bootle, Judge in Desegregation Case, Dies at 102
- Marie-Thérèse Bourquin
- "Federal judge Wesley Brown dies at age 104 in Wichita". The Wichita Eagle. 2012-01-24. Retrieved 2012-01-24.
- Heise, Kenan (1990-02-01). "Judge Joseph Burke; spent 54 years on bench". Chicago Tribune.
- American National Biography: Cane, Melville Henry (1879-1980), lawyer and poet
- E. F. Boyd: Honorable Judge Jean Murrell Capers obituary
- Federal Judicial Center: Cowen, Arnold Wilson
- Australian Dictionary of Biography: Crawford, Thomas Simpson (1875–1976)
- Lord Denning, OM Telegraph obituary
- "His Honour Edgar Fay". The Daily Telegraph. 2009-11-23. Retrieved 2009-12-15.
- "Ben Ferencz, the last living Nuremberg prosecutor, turns 100". CBS News. 2020-03-11. Retrieved 2020-03-18.
- De Atley, Richard K.; Robinson, Alicia (2013-12-11). "Retired justice dies at 104". The Press-Enterprise. pp. A1–2, A10.
- "Ireland's oldest practicing barrister has passed away at 100 years of age". Independent.ie. Retrieved 2017-07-23.
- Snyder, Donald J. (Fall 2010). "The Supreme Centenarian—The Story of the Life and Legal Career of Samuel Hazard Gillespie Celebrating 100 Years of Risks Taken". The Senior Lawyer. New York State Bar Association. 2 (2). ISSN 1949-8330. Retrieved 2010-01-04.
- VUB: NICO GUNZBURG (1882-1984)
- NZ Herald obituary: Sir Trevor Henry
- The New York Times: Oliver W. Hill, 100, Civil Rights Lawyer, Is Dead
- "【緣聚香江 中聯辦員工之窗】百歲校監 香江傳奇" (in Chinese). Paper.weinpo.com. 2020-02-06.
- "Justice VR Krishna Iyer, eminent jurist, dies in Kochi". Timesofindia.indiatimes.com. 2014-12-04. Retrieved 2017-07-23.
- Benson, Jocelyn (2016-02-16). "Interview with former Wayne Law Dean Charles Joiner, 100". Wayne State University. Retrieved 2016-07-28.
- Irving Kanarek, Lawyer Who Defended Charles Manson, Dies at 100
- "His Honour Alan King-Hamilton". The Daily Telegraph. 2010-03-24. Retrieved 2010-03-28.
- Manson, Patricia (2012-10-22). "Leighton reaches the century mark". Chicago Daily Law Bulletin. Archived from the original on 2013-01-02. Retrieved 2012-10-31.
- St. Louis Post Dispatch: Rush H. Limbaugh Sr., 104; Oldest Practicing Lawyer in U.S.
- "GBA: Zum Tode von Generalbundesanwalt beim Bundesgerichtshof a.D. Ludwig Martin" (in German). Polizeipresse. 2010-04-01. Retrieved 2010-11-01.[permanent dead link]
- The New York Times: Harold Medina, U.S. Judge, Dies at 102
- "100th-birthday". The Frederick M. Nicholas Archive. Retrieved March 2, 2021.
- The Washington Post: L. Welch Pogue Dies
- Lindell, Chuck (2013-04-18). "Texas House honors ex-Justice Pope, 100". Austin American-Statesman. Cox Enterprises. Retrieved 2013-07-02.
- "Oldest Ex-Assemblyman Dead" (PDF). The New York Times. 1904-04-28. Retrieved 2012-03-03.
- Davidson, Joanne (2012-08-02). "DCPA founder Donald Seawell turns 100, honored by dignitaries". The Denver Post. MediaNews Group. Retrieved 2012-08-09.
- Telegraph obituary: Lord Shawcross
- "A centennial celebration". Emory Lawyer. Atlanta: Emory University School of Law: 25. Fall 2013. Retrieved 2013-12-19.
- "Grapevine: Arthur Louis Thurlow 100th birthday". Hearsay Magazine. Halifax, Nova Scotia: Dalhousie University (2013–2014): 56. 2014. Retrieved 2015-05-21.
- "Grapevine: Arthur Louis Thurlow 100th birthday". Hearsay. Winter 2013–2014. p. 56. Retrieved 2015-05-21.
- Telegraph obituary: Marion Yorck von Wartenburg
- "actualite_roland_weyl_l_engagement_r_volutionnaire_pour_la_justice_la_paix_et_l_mancipation_humaine" (in French). PCF. 2021-04-20. Retrieved 2021-04-21.
- The Harvard Crimson: Samuel Williston, Foremost Legal Scholar, Dies at 101
- "Woodrough, Joseph William". Federal Judicial Center. January 2012. Retrieved 2012-01-17.