The following is a list of British military equipment of World War II which includes artillery, vehicles and vessels. This also would largely apply to Commonwealth of Nations countries in World War II like Australia, India and South Africa as the majority of their equipment would have been British as they were at that time part of the British Empire.
- Brodie helmet Mark I and II
- Mk III "Turtle" helmet
- Helmet Steel Airborne Troop
- Green beret
- Maroon beret
- Tan beret
- Black beret
- Service Dress
- British Battledress[page needed]
- 1937 Pattern Web Equipment
Knives and bayonets
- British Commonwealth armoured fighting vehicles of World War II
- British armoured fighting vehicle production during World War II
- See also: List of World War II military vehicles by country#United Kingdom
- List of Classes of British ships of World War II
- List of requisitioned trawlers of the Royal Navy (WWII)
- List of aircraft of the United Kingdom in World War II
- Naval aircraft
Missiles and bombs
- Fire balloons
- "Bouncing bombs"
- Gas bombs
- Smoke bombs
- Tallboy bomb
- Grand Slam bomb
- Blockbuster bombs
- Disney bomb
Cartridges and shells
- .303 British Rifles and Machine guns
- .38 S&W for revolver sidearms
- 9×19mm Parabellum submachine guns
- List of equipment used in World War II
- List of common World War II infantry weapons
- List of secondary and special-issue World War II infantry weapons
- Edwards, Nina (Freelance writer). Dressed for war : uniform, civilian clothing and trappings, 1914 to 1918. London. ISBN 978-0-85773-511-9. OCLC 895162723.
- Dunstan, Simon (1984). Flak jackets : 20th Century Military Body Armour. Volstad, Ron. London: Osprey. ISBN 0-85045-569-3. OCLC 12519792.
- "Steel Helmet, MKIII (with net): British". Imperial War Museums. Retrieved 14 November 2020.
- "Green Beret". webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk. Retrieved 6 December 2020.
- Reynolds, David (1 September 1998). Paras: an illustrated history of Britain's airborne forces. Sutton. ISBN 978-0-7509-1723-0. pp. 1, 34, 121.
- "Special Air Service (SAS) beret belonging to Ronald Grierson, 1970s (c) | Online Collection | National Army Museum, London". collection.nam.ac.uk. Retrieved 16 December 2020.
- "Beret, Royal Tank Regiment". Imperial War Museums. Retrieved 16 December 2020.
- "British soldiers in France in 1939(in WW2) wearing service dress".
- Jewell, Brian (1981). British Battledress, 1937-61. Men At Arms. illustrated by Mike Chappell. London: Osprey. ISBN 0-85045-387-9. OCLC 9732793.
- Burns, Michael (1992). British combat dress since 1945. Arms & Armour. ISBN 0-85368-984-9. OCLC 26310051.
- "Page 2 of 1937 Pattern Web Equipment". www.diggerhistory.info. Retrieved 14 November 2020.
- Brayley & Chappell 2001, p. 39.