|• Mayor||Wouter Beke (CD&V)|
|• Governing party/ies||sp.a, CD&V|
|• Total||22.49 km2 (8.68 sq mi)|
|• Density||690/km2 (1,800/sq mi)|
Leopoldsburg (French: Bourg-Leopold) is a municipality located in the Belgian province of Limburg. On January 1, 2006, Leopoldsburg had a total population of 14,403. The total area is 22.49 km² (8.68 sq mi) which gives a population density of 640 inhabitants per km² (1,658.7/sq mi). It is situated near the important military base at Beverloo Camp. The municipality consists of the following sub-municipalities: Leopoldsburg proper and Heppen.
- Limburg Shotguns, an American Football team from Leopoldsburg
- "Wettelijke Bevolking per gemeente op 1 januari 2018". Statbel. Retrieved 9 March 2019.
- Media related to Leopoldsburg at Wikimedia Commons
- Official site of the municipality (in Dutch)
- An unofficial site of Leopoldsburg. In Dutch and English