|No. 23 – Baylor Bears|
|League||Big 12 Conference|
|Born||21 April 1999|
|Listed height||6 ft 8 in (2.03 m)|
|Listed weight||245 lb (111 kg)|
|Career highlights and awards|
Early life and career
Tchatchoua grew up playing football before switching to basketball at age 16. In 2015, he took part in a local camp held by Luc Mbah a Moute and was later invited to a Basketball Without Borders camp in Johannesburg. Two years later, Tchatchoua joined the NBA Global Academy in Australia, where he began learning English. He committed to playing college basketball in the United States for UNLV over offers from Gonzaga and St. John's.
As a freshman at UNLV, Tchatchoua averaged 3.4 points and 3.5 rebounds per game. After the season, he transferred to Baylor and sat out for one year due to transfer rules. Tchatchoua was nicknamed "Everyday Jon" by his teammates due to his work ethic. As a sophomore, he earned Big 12 All-Newcomer Team honors.
|GP||Games played||GS||Games started||MPG||Minutes per game|
|FG%||Field goal percentage||3P%||3-point field goal percentage||FT%||Free throw percentage|
|RPG||Rebounds per game||APG||Assists per game||SPG||Steals per game|
|BPG||Blocks per game||PPG||Points per game||Bold||Career high|
- Goodman, Jeff (23 February 2021). "Jonathan Tchamwa Tchatchoua's Path to Waco / How Baylor Was Built". Stadium. Retrieved 30 March 2021.
- Grimala, Mike (8 May 2018). "New UNLV commit Jonathan Tchamwa Tchatchoua has come a long way in a short time". Las Vegas Sun. Retrieved 30 March 2021.
- Moore, CJ (18 January 2021). "Baylor big Jonathan Tchamwa Tchatchoua is a budding star who won't be outworked". The Athletic. Retrieved 30 March 2021.
- Anderson, Mark (6 May 2019). "Jonathan Tchamwa Tchatchoua leaving UNLV for Baylor". Las Vegas Review-Journal. Retrieved 30 March 2021.
- Chamblee, Will (2 February 2021). "'Everyday Jon' brings energy, joy off bench for Baylor basketball". The Baylor Lariat. Retrieved 30 March 2021.
- "Six Honored With Men's Basketball All-Big 12 Awards". Baylor University Athletics. 8 March 2021. Retrieved 30 March 2021.