List of buildings
|Name||Location||Type||Completed [note 1]||Date designated||Grid ref.[note 2]
|Entry number [note 3]||Image|
|The Bury House||Cottingham||Country house||Late 17th century||25 October 1951||1372572|
|Church of St Leonard||Rockingham||Parish church||13th century||25 February 1957||1286197|
|Curtain wall, gates and gatepiers attached to and approx. 50 metres north and west of Rockingham Castle||Rockingham||Gate||18th century||6 March 1987||1051710|
|Wall and steps attached to laundry and encircling the Rose Garden, Rockingham Castle||Rockingham||Wall||Mainly 17th and 18th century||6 March 1987||1372553|
|Wall approx. 10 metres south of garden front, Rockingham Castle||Rockingham||Wall||17th/18th century||6 March 1987||1193462|
|Haunt Hill House||Weldon||House||1636||25 October 1951||1285917|
|The Manor House||Weldon||Manor house||Mid-16th–late 17th century||25 October 1951||1051693|
|Church of St John the Baptist||Corby||Parish church||Late 12th century||17 March 1953||1372547|
|Church of St Michael||Great Oakley||Parish church||13th century||25 February 1957||1372544|
|Great Oakley Hall and attached Gazebo||Great Oakley||Country house||c.1555||25 October 1951||1372545|
- Grade I listed buildings in Northamptonshire
- Grade II* listed buildings in Northamptonshire
- Grade II* listed buildings in Daventry (district)
- Grade II* listed buildings in East Northamptonshire
- Grade II* listed buildings in Kettering (borough)
- Grade II* listed buildings in Northampton
- Grade II* listed buildings in South Northamptonshire
- Grade II* listed buildings in Wellingborough (borough)
- The date given is the date used by Historic England as significant for the initial building or that of an important part in the structure's description.
- Sometimes known as OSGB36, the grid reference is based on the British national grid reference system used by the Ordnance Survey.
- The "List Entry Number" is a unique number assigned to each listed building and scheduled monument by Historic England.