|19th U-boat Flotilla|
|Active||October 1943– May 1945|
|Garrison/HQ||Pillau (October 1943–February 1945)|
Kiel (February–May 1945)
|Korvettenkapitän Jost Metzler|
It was founded in October 1943 as a Training Flotilla (Ger. Ausbildungsflottille) where future commanders received their basic training (Kommandanten-Vorschule), under the command of Korvettenkapitän Jost Metzler. Originally based at Pillau, it relocated to Kiel in February 1945. It was disbanded in May 1945 when Germany surrendered.
Four U-boats were assigned to this flotilla during its service.